Saturday, February 27, 2010

12:18 AM

Life in 21SA after Course in Arty Institute (AI)


Yes... Life is gonna be much more tougher... 1st impression already gave me a negative feeling, to the extent that people there whom we saw them sweep the leaves on the road telling us "welcome to hell". Heard of the negative stuffs that they have, and it's all true...

No doubt, life in 21SA is gonna be at least 100 times more xiong den back in AI i believe, but I gotta learn to look on the bright side of it.. Yes, I complained and keep whining bad things about it, but I think this is not going to last throughout my stay in 21SA till I ORD next year August... I must think of positive things, like I believe that I am able to get Gold, or at least Sliver for my IPPT, and perform well in my role as a GA... Everyday in camp, no matter how tough or xiong or ridiculous the training can be, I must choose to carry the joy of the Lord in my heart. It's the joy that carries the strength that I need for my daily life especially in camp.

Perhaps, my life in BMT and in 6th AOC @ AI has been pretty slack and relaxed, and now I kena posted to this 21SA, which I really (3x) have cultural shock in a very xiong way... And especially when right now I know that I am allocated to battery line, just don't know which battery, and life in there can be even more tougher as compared to HQ line, and no matter how sick and tired I am going to be, I must choose to rely more on God and less of myself, because I know and I know that all these while, I keep depending on my own strength until I am pretty drained out, and right now, I believe this is the time....

Like what my CGL shared to me yesterday during the BS with me, my quiet time has to be interesting and new, in a sense that I don't do the usual quiet time style every time, and like what she shared and what I feel about myself, I need to really start changing for the better. I realised for the past few weeks, whenever I go for service or CG or serving in Usher Ministry, the feeling that I have is much different from the past before my NS... I used to be full of passion, and being an active helper in my CG, right now it has changed a lot from bad to worst... Everytime I will ask "where is my turning point of my life?", and when will I start prospering in my life, this answer may seem to come but always never come so far until now... Until yesterday when she shared a verse with me....

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."
- 3 John 1:2 (NKJV)

The words "just as your soul prospers" stumbled me when I read that, and reflecting back, I find that it is very true why am I not prospering in my life... My soul already like quite cui, how to expect myself to prosper in all things and be in (good) health?

And everytime when I seem to forget the things that I have thought, I pray that God will lead me back to this blog and refer back to this blog entry, and always be reminded the things that God reveals or said to me through things and people around me....

Till then, I expect improvement for myself for the next few months at least....

P.S: and oh yea, I can't forget that everything that I have right now is from the grace of God, even the 2 days off for my unit, and a lot of other things....

Labels: , , , , ,

Victor Lim