Sunday, February 07, 2010

6:40 PM

Hurting reflections and thoughts


Gonna do a bit but hurting reflection on myself right now since I'm in a mood of doing so..

Thinking back, comparing my BMT days and my current course in AI, I find that I got 1 common worry and mistakes which upsets me...

Remember during the schooling days, we tend to say something like "all the things we learnt all give back to teacher already"?

Well... That happens for my BMT and my current course as well. I tend to have short-term memory at times (or many times?) and the important things that I learnt, especially in my current course, I can even get blurred, confused, messed up, and even FORGET the concepts behind it. Just 2 more weeks to end of the course and the rest of my NS life will be spent in the unit that I am gonna posted to, and if I still like that by then, my unit life will be damn miserable...

Also, being an IC for my course last Thursday and Friday, though it's a new experience for me cos I haven't being an IC in a course/platoon level with funny and memorable encounters like "stand by area" incident, but still, when people asked me "how? being IC good?", my answer will still be "NO"... Imagine being "tekan" and cause inner hurts in me, tell me is it fun or not?!

Now that the burden of being an IC is lifted away, I feel slightly better and really wanna make use of this coming week to really seek God and ask for restoration and heal my inner hurts, and also to mould and change me from the inside out for the better, so that after 2 weeks time from now, when I am being posted to unit, I won't suffer that much, at least for the weak points that I mentioned above...

And my time has come for the worst this coming Friday and Saturday, but at least I am not alone or with another coursemate, cos at least got the OCT ppl and I pray that I can really come back home this coming Saturday for reunion dinner with my family for this year CNY.

Having to miss the CNY church service on Friday night is already enough for me le, and I really don't want this year to be the first year that I don't get to have reunion dinner...

Pray and trust God for better things to come and for grace to come upon me....

God bless...

Labels: , , ,

Victor Lim