Saturday, October 31, 2009

12:22 PM

2 More Days To Hell Week...


Week 3 over, left 6 more weeks to go before end of BMT...

Next week gonna be very hell week, cos of field camp... Last 2 days had IFC, was already hell enough le...

Really need to depend on God even more during the hell week... Need His grace and also strength and love... I can sense that during the hell week i will get even more emotional...

Right now is a 2 days break before going through hell for 6 days and 5 nights... Gonna get myself prepared for it mentally, physically and spiritually...

For the past 3 weeks, I have been struggling with different things such as pull up, and the si bei jia liat SOC obstacles... Although I got support from my section/bunk mates, at times I still felt very discouraged, especially when they already told me my mistakes and I still couldn't overcome it.. At times I felt that I am really a fool in certain ways... Haiz....

Come to think of it, right now I learn to appreciate a lot more things outside, even to my coy line area, the bunks that we sleep at night...

Okay la I gotta stop here for now... Need to go out later for buy stuff and meet friends... All the best for those who will be going through hell in weeks to come...

Labels: , ,

Victor Lim