Sunday, January 24, 2010

7:11 PM

The feeling of Booking In...


1st of all, thank God for the confinement weekend postponed, so that I can freely go out meeting friends, going for 1st cell group meeting of the year, launch of Chinatown deco lightings + firecrackers 2010, attending church service just now, and now back home. Lately I feel that my weekends has getting shorter, especially when I know and I know that the confinement weekend awaits me but don't know when.. Every Sunday, after church service & fellowship, I always have to try to rush back home ASAP or elsewhere to get things done before booking in, and I starting to treasure the time spending with friends even more...

It's Sunday late evening now (7:25pm) and I still got my lunch to settle at home + bathing and time left for me is really not much.. In fact it's gonna be rushing for me... I got to leave house at around 8:15pm latest to go to Sheng Siong @ Ten Mile Junction and then rush to meet my bunkmate to booking in early...

And (sorry to use the word "damn") my mum is rushing me for dinner and I feeling kinda frustrated and don't have the sense of peace in my heart right now... Really what I feel like doing is, before I sleep in my bunk later, I really wanna quieten down myself before God, and really wanna pray and ask for restoration in my heart and the peace of God to flow in me....

Whether my confinement gonna be this coming weekend or following weekend or etc, I gotta be ready for it, and not gonna waste the weekend in camp doing things that is not worth of value to me and to God...

Before I end off here, just wanna share this song with every reader here... (from Youtube) It's a very touching worship song that I just can't stop listening...


I Have Come To Bow Down

I will come and bow down
At Your feet Lord Jesus
In Your presence
Is fulness of joy
There is nothing
There is no one
Who compares with You
I take pleasure in
Worshiping You Lord

Labels: , , ,

Victor Lim