Sunday, November 08, 2009

3:07 PM

Most Hell Week of BMT finished!!


Thank God for His grace to me during the field camp aka hell week for the past few days from Monday to Saturday!

Initially I thought that I would not make it for the field camp as in will fall out or report sick... Initially I thought that it will be really 6 days 5 nights of living hell.. But the hell part is mainly the digging of shell scrap part on day 3... It's really a living hell until my bunkmates noticed that I dig until I somehow literately cry, and best thing was, during the break for that segment, we received letters from our love ones, and I just couldn't stop crying... Field camp got its fun part and also living hell part lar...

Thank God for the rain also although I initially don't want and expect the rain to happen, because if not I think I would already reported sick due to severe heat rash and all the shit stuff, and need to redo the field camp again which I DON'T WANT!! Thank God for our good OC because if not for him, 5th night we won't get to step into our heavenly bunk.

Field camp, all in all, is really an eye-opener to me and a new experience and through this, I really learn how to appreciate more things around, even our own bunk, and treat it like our heaven like that...

5 more weeks to POP, almost half of BMT is over, most living hell week is over.. Really looking forward to POP, but meanwhile I really wanna have a enjoyable experience especially with my platoon mates...

Take care and God bless! =)

Labels: , ,

Victor Lim