Saturday, January 02, 2010

1:52 PM

Transiting to Year 2010


By right, I should be feeling good to end off Year 2009, but end up this time I feeling the opposite way round.. In my whole life I never feel drunk before, but this time it marks my 1st time in doing so, at least sub-consciously drunk.. 2 very most sway things happened on the last day of Year 2009, 1 of which mp3 tio confiscated + need to write statement + disciplinary actions (hopefully it's just confinement), another one in which $50 will be gone cos of the camp pass (not lost, but broken!).

On that night, supposingly to have countdown with CG, but end up was told that the plan was cancelled, and I really felt super sianz 1/2. End up I met with 1 of my very good CG friend + 1 of his friends for dinner and countdown at pub thereafter. 3 person shared 2 jugs of Tiger Beer, and for the first time, as a very passive and noob drinker, I just felt like drinking even more and after that found myself swaying to left and right, feeling kinda unconscious.. Thank God that I still can control after that and being able to cross the road feeling conscious at that moment till after crossing it.

I really thought at first after drinking, I can totally let go of all these unhappy and "sway" events that happened, but end up I was wrong... The next day which is yesterday, I really literately rot at home for the whole day with my face in front of my laptop screen, just wasting my time away.. Felt that I still can't totally let go of everything and move on, and felt like going for drinking somemore, but somehow, God has reminded me in 1 Corinthians 6:19, that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and I shouldn't harm my body just like that..

Transiting to Year 2010, although I haven't set my resolution for this year, but I really wanna believe that this year will be a greater and better year in which through Christ, I will excel well in the various aspects of my life, and 1 thing for sure is that each and every single year, I tell myself that I really want to grow more stronger and deeper in my Christian walk, but whether how stronger and deeper, that will be another question...

Right now... I'm really lost in words to type it here... I really don't want to think anything further and just let the peace of God come into my heart.......

Before ending off, just wanna wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Year 2010!

Labels: , ,

Victor Lim